Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

how do i get my boys to help

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1how do i get my boys to help Empty how do i get my boys to help Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:19 am

michelle30

i cant get my boys to pick up after themselfs helppppppppppppp lol! lol!

2how do i get my boys to help Empty Re: how do i get my boys to help Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:16 am

Kim

Admin
Admin

Someone my other half knows gives their children poker chips for doing things good.
Then they can exchange them in for treats. So many for a pound and so many for a day out somewhere.
They also get them taken away for bad behaviour

Failing that sort of a idea dont do their tea or their washing they soon learn xx

3how do i get my boys to help Empty Re: how do i get my boys to help Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:57 am

anth

anth
Moderators
Moderators

my boys do the dish washer , every nite for there five pound pocket monday a week ,

4how do i get my boys to help Empty rewrd chart Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:41 pm

lanzachick83

lanzachick83
Admin
Admin

Hi hun have you thought about a reward chart? How old are they? It works well with my two if at the end of the week they have all their ticks on their chart they can pick a reward like a dvd rental or sweets or something from the poundshop (lol) they love a bit of tat. x x Very Happy

https://www.facebook.com/topic.php?topic=6695&post=23980&uid=5577

5how do i get my boys to help Empty Re: how do i get my boys to help Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:22 am

pschofield

global moderator
global moderator

we have a rots on the fridge where they only do one chore a day but it really helps me out, every day they get a pound if the chore is done but they get it taken away for misbehaving. but they can also earn extra credits lol by doing things not on their list and without being asked (basically i thro in what ever change I have LOL)
Nakita has a dolls house so hers is to decorate and furnish that and joshua has a big sxelktrix (sp) so his is to add to that so they both have goals with it.

Paula
xxx

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum