Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

some good luck vibes needed please

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1some good luck vibes needed please Empty some good luck vibes needed please Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:56 pm

pschofield

global moderator
global moderator

how much do kids have to go thru? Their dad is such a fooking ass hole. It came out last weekend that he had told Nakita to piss off out of his face and threw joshua across a room by his throat. Anyway they didnt want to go back but where to scared not to as well so they said theyd go every other week. so this weekend they stayed here and all was fine. then their granda rang to see why they hadnt been up and joshua told him it all so he wants them to sit down with him and their dad (his son) to talk it thru. I am worried about this so I went into school today to speak to the headmaster and he said this is assault on a minor, and physical abuse so he is going to reprt it to social services tomorrow so that their dad cant say its me and therefore ill be safe but that I can get an order if I need to because Ive had it before it shld be ok to get it again. He said NO WAY is this "talk" to go ahead as they will try to manipulate the kids into thinking or saying other things rather than what actually happened. I assume Ill hear form the SS in the next day or 2. Im not about that bit Ive nothing to hide and neither do my kids, but EH new gf has 2 kids as well and I know they haev been arguing over how he treats them so Im sure theyl get investigaged to under the duty of care thing so OMG the fireworks are gonna start here.

Paula
xxx

2some good luck vibes needed please Empty Re: some good luck vibes needed please Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:26 am

lillysmummy01

lillysmummy01
Admin
Admin

OMG that is awful how can any father treat his children that way, i know my boys are afraid of their father which is a lot of the reason they no longer see him now but to my knowledge he has never done anything like that.

Good luck with social services hunni xxx

http://parent2parentchat.com

3some good luck vibes needed please Empty Re: some good luck vibes needed please Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:17 am

ShyDon

ShyDon

OMG thats so bad how cud a father treat his kids like that

Hope it goes well with SS and they help u and the kids

4some good luck vibes needed please Empty Re: some good luck vibes needed please Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:03 pm

traceylou

traceylou
Admin
Admin

OMFG hun thats so awful wish u and the children all the luck in the world

5some good luck vibes needed please Empty Re: some good luck vibes needed please Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:06 pm

pschofield

global moderator
global moderator

thanks ladies. wel the school refered them today so i assume Ill hear more 2mro. their dad is going to go mad but I dont care hes gone to far this time,The SS told the school the police HAVE to be informed as well as it is assault of a minor

Paula
xxx

6some good luck vibes needed please Empty Re: some good luck vibes needed please Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:03 am

*Fiona*

*Fiona*

Oh this all sounds awful hope it goes okay with SS *fingers crossed* xx

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum