Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

need advice ladies

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1need advice ladies Empty need advice ladies Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:10 pm

pschofield

global moderator
global moderator

ethan is 11 months now but lately hes been ... I dont know how to describe. when I put a spoonfull of soemthing in his mouth he either shoves me away or reaches in his mouth and pulls the food out. I think this might be why hes up at night coz hes not eatting enough during the day but I cant get any more into him.... does anyones elses babies do this? or do u know why?

paula
xxx

2need advice ladies Empty Re: need advice ladies Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:30 am

*Fiona*

*Fiona*

Will he eat finger foods he might be at that stage where they dont take anything from a spoon Smile

3need advice ladies Empty Re: need advice ladies Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:11 pm

Tina

Tina
Site owner
Site owner

hi hun yes alicias been like that for a year now dont worry too much as long as hes taking fluids thats the main thing the prob is you cant make a big issue out of it hard i know frustrating yes but some children if pushed to eat will end up with eating phobia disorder because of alicia i now know a lot about this got advice done rearch cos i was worried but alicias fine still a problem eater but she eats enough to get bye she hardly puts any weight on but has never lost any so my hv said thats good do try the finger foods but again dont worry if hes not interested might eat a little at a time which is good is he still on baby milk if not try him on it again as milk is food hun babies milk has all the right things in it a baby needs if you need any more advice im here if ive helped you xx

https://theladieslounge.forumotion.net

4need advice ladies Empty Re: need advice ladies Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:32 am

traceylou

traceylou
Admin
Admin

hi hun its just a phase they go through it like wahats been said as long as he is taking fluids. try leaving a bowl of fingerfoods around and u will find he will pick at it as and when he feels like it

hope all ok soon xxx

5need advice ladies Empty Re: need advice ladies Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:50 pm

pschofield

global moderator
global moderator

thanks ladies I tried the finger food thing today and OMG what a mess. he didnt each much for lunch up he did eat all his dinner so Im not so worried now I just hope he keeps eatting. Thanks again

Paula
xxx

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum