Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

tracey and fiona

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1tracey and fiona Empty tracey and fiona Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:59 pm

Tina

Tina
Site owner
Site owner

enjoy chatting Very Happy

https://theladieslounge.forumotion.net

2tracey and fiona Empty Re: tracey and fiona Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:43 pm

traceylou

traceylou
Admin
Admin

hi hun hows u?

3tracey and fiona Empty Re: tracey and fiona Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:52 am

*Fiona*

*Fiona*

Hiya hun, sorry havent been on for a few days, i'm ok at the moment how are you? xx

4tracey and fiona Empty Re: tracey and fiona Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:03 pm

traceylou

traceylou
Admin
Admin

im ok thanx u? what u been up to ive had a few days of biltzing the house feeling better for it

5tracey and fiona Empty Re: tracey and fiona Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:45 am

*Fiona*

*Fiona*

lol your good blitzing the house i've just been trying to get my lil'un into to some sort of routine have previously been feeding her and cuddling her to sleep so trying to get out of it.. How many kids have you got again?

6tracey and fiona Empty Re: tracey and fiona Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:22 pm

traceylou

traceylou
Admin
Admin

ive got 3- liam is 4 bailey will be 2 on the 20th feb and rhiannon 8 months. i was in a nice routine but hubby home at the mo and its just mucked it all up so hows u?

7tracey and fiona Empty Re: tracey and fiona Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:02 am

*Fiona*

*Fiona*

i'm ok thanks Smile the routine is going well Annie slept all night last night first time time in months we were in a nice routine but then she was ill and we went away for xmas and then moved house lol so she got used to being fed when she wanted and cuddled to sleep Rolling Eyes how are you? doing anything nice over the weekend?

8tracey and fiona Empty Re: tracey and fiona Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:35 pm

traceylou

traceylou
Admin
Admin

hi hun glad things are good for you things good here to been over MIL today do that once a week and no idea on 2moz prob catch up on washing

9tracey and fiona Empty Re: tracey and fiona Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:38 am

*Fiona*

*Fiona*

Do you get on with your mil then? i couldnt see mine every week! my weekend was ok my brother has come to stay with us so we went out for a meal st night which was lovely, and went to cats protection on sunday Smile were getting two cats from them there coming next sat cant wait!

10tracey and fiona Empty Re: tracey and fiona Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:39 am

traceylou

traceylou
Admin
Admin

wow that sounds good. emmm i dont get on with her that great but i mainly do it so she can see them as i dont have my mum around anymore so its the only nan they have they see their great nan once a week too hubbys nan

11tracey and fiona Empty Re: tracey and fiona Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:51 am

*Fiona*

*Fiona*

Aww its nice that they get to see them all often we only have df's parents too they live in wales though so we go down for the weekend every now and then Annie does love seeing them they spoil her rotten Very Happy

12tracey and fiona Empty Re: tracey and fiona Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:04 am

traceylou

traceylou
Admin
Admin

awww bless we are off to my dads in a few weeks time only for the weekend but cant wait as he dont see them that often so it will be nice and they will be spoilt but him and his girlfriend

13tracey and fiona Empty Re: tracey and fiona Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:10 am

*Fiona*

*Fiona*

sorry havent been able to get on much lately my brother came to stay then my friend and then df's friends and inbetween that we got our cats so been busy keeping Annie away from them lol got her first proper shoes on sunday as well which was nice. did you have a good weekend?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum