Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BEWARE OF POP UPS ON MSN

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BEWARE OF POP UPS ON MSN Empty BEWARE OF POP UPS ON MSN Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:43 am

lanzachick83

lanzachick83
Admin
Admin

Please be aware there a lot of viruses going round atm especially on MSN It will come up with a link for you to click and it could be anything from 'pictures' of you to slimming aids as one friend found out today. Myself or any of your friends on msn have not sent these links and if you have any doubt please email the friend to check. I have been duped once before but now i check with the person before i click on it. You have to be so careful Very Happy x x x

https://www.facebook.com/topic.php?topic=6695&post=23980&uid=5577

2BEWARE OF POP UPS ON MSN Empty Re: BEWARE OF POP UPS ON MSN Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:37 am

traceylou

traceylou
Admin
Admin

yeah i had those attatched to my msn end of last year all u have to do is change your msn password some contain a virus

3BEWARE OF POP UPS ON MSN Empty Re: BEWARE OF POP UPS ON MSN Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:48 am

lillysmummy01

lillysmummy01
Admin
Admin

i had one come up this morning from a friends msn but didnt click on the link x

http://parent2parentchat.com

4BEWARE OF POP UPS ON MSN Empty Re: BEWARE OF POP UPS ON MSN Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:23 am

mand

mand

im stupid i did click on the link and thought it was good what they were offering so i filled in a form with my name and address and my card expiry date, im so worried now,is this enough information for the people to do anything?

5BEWARE OF POP UPS ON MSN Empty Re: BEWARE OF POP UPS ON MSN Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:29 pm

traceylou

traceylou
Admin
Admin

hummm not sure i dont think so but keep an eye on your account or contact your bank just to be on the safe side

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum