Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

tarot and reiki

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1tarot and reiki Empty tarot and reiki Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:22 pm

pschofield

global moderator
global moderator

hi ladies, just wanted to let u know about my website. its for anyone wanting a reading by tarot or angel cards and I do them all myself and email them off to u. also theres reiki for anyone interested again a time wld be arranged to do this and Id email u with anything I get from it that I feel u should know. anyway please checkit out

www.readingsnreiki4u.co.uk

Paula
xxx

2tarot and reiki Empty Re: tarot and reiki Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:46 pm

chez

chez
forum promotor
forum promotor

Thank you for posting this, i am so interested in this kind of thing. I have a couple of decks from Doreen Virtue, and countless number of books of hers as well as many others on this kinda thing. I read angel cards occasionally, so far have only really felt comfortable with those ones. No matter what shops i go in, there are no other decks that i feel drawn too.

https://www.facebook.com

3tarot and reiki Empty Re: tarot and reiki Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:09 pm

lanzachick83

lanzachick83
Admin
Admin

ME TOO thanks for posting this hun i will be dropping u a line, i have had my cards read once and my hand read once and both have been very accurate, i'm yet to be drawn to any cards so i guess i am yet to find mine. I can't wait though Very Happy x x x

https://www.facebook.com/topic.php?topic=6695&post=23980&uid=5577

4tarot and reiki Empty Re: tarot and reiki Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:13 pm

pschofield

global moderator
global moderator

if u do decided to go ahead drop me a wee PM here as well so I dont mis it /and Ill try to get it done for u a bit quicker

paula
xxx

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum