Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

you will never believe what i did today.........

+5
Tina
tracie
cas
traceylou
mand
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

mand

mand

I DELIVERED MY SISTERS BABY LOL affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

my sisters baby was due this tuesday just gone, i am her birthing partner so she rang me to say she was having contractions, so i went round to her house to pick her up to to take her to the hospital and she was layed on the settee in a right state, having contractions 1 after the other her oh was on the phone to the hospital who were sending an ambulance but she was screaming that she needed to push so i made her take her trousers off (which she didnt want to do lol) but i could tell she was near to having him,i got her knelt on all fours and then the head came out, he was really blue so i had to take the cord from round his neck, then his hand came out, then the shoulders, just when the body was sliding out the ambulance woman came in and helped catch him the midwifes came a few minutes later. i cannot believe i did it i think i am an shock lol, but mother and baby r doing fine.

traceylou

traceylou
Admin
Admin

omg wow how fab thats brilliant hun wd

hope all is well with mum and baby

cas

Admin
Admin

Well done hun. i would be in Shocked as well. thats good that mum and baby doing well xxxx

tracie

Admin
Admin

aww well done

Tina

Tina
Site owner
Site owner

aww well done hun glad all is well so a midwife in the making lol xxx

https://theladieslounge.forumotion.net

*Fiona*

*Fiona*