Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cerazette Pill

+3
nicky
gemma
Kim
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cerazette Pill Empty Cerazette Pill Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:07 am

Kim

Admin
Admin

Anyone had or on these?
They are making me bleed non stop or have the most disgusting brown discharge.
I have no sex life now because of it.
My nurse said to take them for 3 months before they will review and change them. Been on them for 5 weeks now.

Is anyone on these or has been on them and know anything about them?

Thank you Kim xx

2Cerazette Pill Empty Re: Cerazette Pill Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:27 am

gemma

gemma
Admin
Admin

No I've never heard off them love. You should google it it will tell you then

http://parentsworld.smfforfree2.com

3Cerazette Pill Empty Re: Cerazette Pill Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:08 am

Kim

Admin
Admin

Yeah i have done that too.
Just get the usual speal that you get from the nurse was just wondering if anyone has actually had it and what they thought of it xx

4Cerazette Pill Empty cerazette pill Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:53 am

nicky

ive been on these pills 4 months now + havin same problem wiv bleedin + a nasty brown discharge but its not all the time mostly when i would of been due on + alot of head aches since been on them

5Cerazette Pill Empty Re: Cerazette Pill Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:05 pm

tracie

Admin
Admin

not heard of them , im on the injection and have very little bleeding

6Cerazette Pill Empty cerezette hell Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:35 pm

lanzachick83

lanzachick83
Admin
Admin

I have had the worst time on this pill i started taking and 3 and half months (with no period) i start bleeding horrendously! In absolute agony i call the doctor and they say its normal carry on taking it, so at the end of the packet i decided to give my poor body a break and my bleeding stopped! Since then i have still been in constant pain not period pain just pain! I have had no period since done tests all negative and i had a scan 2 weeks ago and they have found a white mass in my uterus but they want me to wait another 3 weeks until i have another scan to see if it is still there. I'm so unhappy with the pain, but on the up side since being off the cerazette my sex drive has returned (when i'm not in pain) I don't feel down anymore and i feel elated. Please keep me posted on how things are with you x x x

https://www.facebook.com/topic.php?topic=6695&post=23980&uid=5577

7Cerazette Pill Empty Re: Cerazette Pill Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:56 pm

Tina

Tina
Site owner
Site owner

sorry babe not heard of that one have u seen gp xx

https://theladieslounge.forumotion.net

8Cerazette Pill Empty update :( Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:45 pm

lanzachick83

lanzachick83
Admin
Admin

Hi i thought i would update for you all, since coming off the cerazette i have had terrible tummy pains sore boobs and feeling sick.....i know ur thinking pregnancy! but no 6 tests in and all negative i went for my first scan and they have found a white mass in my womb so they said to wait to see if i had a period and to do another test so i had my second scan today and its still there not any bigger but she still isn't sure what it is so i am going for another scan weds 4th feb. I am so unhappy Sad i dont know whats going on and it's doing my head in, luckily the pain is not constant anymore it just comes in waves but still really hurts when i do get them. I will keep u all updated x x x

9Cerazette Pill Empty Re: Cerazette Pill Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:06 am

*Fiona*

*Fiona*

lanzachick83 wrote:Hi i thought i would update for you all, since coming off the cerazette i have had terrible tummy pains sore boobs and feeling sick.....i know ur thinking pregnancy! but no 6 tests in and all negative i went for my first scan and they have found a white mass in my womb so they said to wait to see if i had a period and to do another test so i had my second scan today and its still there not any bigger but she still isn't sure what it is so i am going for another scan weds 4th feb. I am so unhappy Sad i dont know whats going on and it's doing my head in, luckily the pain is not constant anymore it just comes in waves but still really hurts when i do get them. I will keep u all updated x x x

Aww hun that sounds awful hope the mystery is solved soon Sad xxx

10Cerazette Pill Empty Re: Cerazette Pill Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:09 am

lanzachick83

lanzachick83
Admin
Admin

*Fiona* wrote:
lanzachick83 wrote:Hi i thought i would update for you all, since coming off the cerazette i have had terrible tummy pains sore boobs and feeling sick.....i know ur thinking pregnancy! but no 6 tests in and all negative i went for my first scan and they have found a white mass in my womb so they said to wait to see if i had a period and to do another test so i had my second scan today and its still there not any bigger but she still isn't sure what it is so i am going for another scan weds 4th feb. I am so unhappy Sad i dont know whats going on and it's doing my head in, luckily the pain is not constant anymore it just comes in waves but still really hurts when i do get them. I will keep u all updated x x x

Aww hun that sounds awful hope the mystery is solved soon Sad xxx

Thanks hun, on the up side i have come on this morning so i know its not a baby in there! Just have to wait and see what else it might be. I would DEFO NOT recommend this pill though quite a few ppl i have spoken to have had an awful time on it too Sad not good x x x

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum