Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How much does your toddler eat

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How much does your toddler eat Empty How much does your toddler eat Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:24 pm

cas

Admin
Admin

Kaden never seem to stop.hes always pointing to the fridge or the cupboard.

2How much does your toddler eat Empty Re: How much does your toddler eat Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:53 am

welshmel

welshmel
forum promotor
forum promotor

ryans fussy with food . so he only gets what he wants to eat .hes getting a little better slowly Very Happy

3How much does your toddler eat Empty Re: How much does your toddler eat Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:35 am

mand

mand

im lucky my kids eat whatever i put in front of them lol, but my toddler has days when she eats non stop and other days she hardly touches a thing

4How much does your toddler eat Empty Re: How much does your toddler eat Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:08 am

ShyDon

ShyDon

Amy can b a nitemare, unless its certain stuff she likes she would eat them till they came out her ears but i kp tryin with diff stuff hopin will get btr.

5How much does your toddler eat Empty Re: How much does your toddler eat Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:53 pm

traceylou

traceylou
Admin
Admin

bailey will eat all day if i let him he loves food especially healthy things which is brill he preferrs rasins to sweets. liam was the total opposite

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum