Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Help wedding stuff......

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Help wedding stuff...... Empty Help wedding stuff...... Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:48 am

pschofield

global moderator
global moderator

move this if u want to I just thought Id as here where most ppl see it.

ok Im a bridesmaid in Oct for my friend...... Im now hoping to squeeze my own wedding in either June or August..... Prob is I have friends Ive known longer and better than this girl. Do I have to ask her to be mine also since Imbeing hers? Dont get me wrong I love her to bits but if I ask her the other 2 wll be upset coz they know Ive known them longer (twice as long actually) but on the other hand I dont want and cant realy afford 3 bridesmaids plus my daughter as well.
Does anyone know the proper etticate or a way out of this without offending anyone? I have also thoguht about just having my daughter but shes only 8 so shes not old enough to witness so I do need someone

Paula
xxx

2Help wedding stuff...... Empty Re: Help wedding stuff...... Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:00 am

lillysmummy01

lillysmummy01
Admin
Admin

Well i'm not sure what to suggest to be honest im just having Lilly & Garys other daughter Jessie as my bridesmaids (well of sorts). Jessie will be my witness as she will be 19 in october when we get married but when i got married 1st time round i had my dad as my witness so if u just wanted your daughter as bridesmaid u could maybe ask another family member to be a witness as to not upset anyone on the bridesmaid front xxx

http://parent2parentchat.com

3Help wedding stuff...... Empty Re: Help wedding stuff...... Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:06 am

mand

mand

maybe you could ask all 3 but explain that you cant afford the dresses, my friend did this and her bridesmaids paid for there own dresses, it seems a bit cheeky but if they want to be your bridesmaids they might not mind paying for their dresses, or have your daughter and like julie said have another member of your family to be a witness then you dont upset anyone xxxxx

4Help wedding stuff...... Empty Re: Help wedding stuff...... Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:24 pm

lanzachick83

lanzachick83
Admin
Admin

you could ask 2 to be bridesmaids and one as maid of honour hun, explain that u cant afford masses on dresses so maybe they could go in on the cost and they could keep them as a thankyou you dont always need to buy from bridal shops make sure u really shop around hun i picked mine up for £70 each on wholesale on ebay if i can help u with any cost cutting ideas give me a nudge xxx Very Happy i managed mine on about £2,500

https://www.facebook.com/topic.php?topic=6695&post=23980&uid=5577

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum