Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I am a tad upset and annoyed

+7
cas
pschofield
lanzachick83
welshmel
mand
Louise
chez
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I am a tad upset and annoyed Empty I am a tad upset and annoyed Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:32 am

chez

chez
forum promotor
forum promotor

Ok so this may be a bit long winded, so feel free to walk now lol

Ok so Joeys dad left me when i was 5 months pregnant to be with someone one else, i moved on tho and when Joey was 5 weeks old i got with someone new who had liked me whilst i was pregnant. We had a good 4 month relationship, untill he cheated on me with a friend...who fell pregnant... anyway i am a curvy size 14 which i think is great considering at one point i was a size 22/24. Anyway this ex friend used to call me cakehole, and make comments about me being big (even tho i was a 14) on facebook, untill i blocked her and him. Me and the ex did end up sleeing together again whilst he was with her (b4 i knew she was pregnant) he said the usual that he didnt want her and he wanted me, but she had left her long term partner for him and it was hard for him. Anyway i got drunk one night and she started messging me calling me fat, cakehole etc etc, i did nothing else but retaliate to her and ended up telling her that her boyfriend had been cheating on her with me.

Well we havent spoken to each other since October, and no messages have been sent. We have some of the same friends, and one let slip to me today they they have been writing on each others walls - this is the ex and his girlfriend btw lol - saying that i am a fat cow and it was today that they wrote it, and then she replied saying ....next she'll shave her hair off in a vain attempt to lose some weight.

I am down about my weight anyway so this has just made me even more depressed.

Ok part 2:

Like i said Joeys dad walked out on me when i was 5 months pregnant, well just afta crimbo they split up because her children blamed him for the break up of their parents. We have been getting on really well, and seeing each other and other stuff lol. Which i have been ok with. Then he txt me last nite to say " She mite ring or txt u because she snooped through my fone at work and read our txts" i was like wtf!!! then she messaged me with "hope u enjoyed the txts, did they do it for ya" He doesnt know what he wants, and she is on the war path now, being nasty to me on facebook chat, even tho i had spoke to her b4 and she confirmed they were not togther.

SO now today i am left feeling ilke a spare part, only good for one thing and not a potential mate. Why am i not good enough?

Sorry it was long winded but needed to get it out

x

https://www.facebook.com

2I am a tad upset and annoyed Empty Re: I am a tad upset and annoyed Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:24 am

Louise

Louise

Send you big hugs

As for the person calling you names, I would say she is insucure about herself. I would just ignore them, they want you to bite back.

As for Joey's dad its a hard one. If you do get back together make sure its right for you and your boys.

xxx

3I am a tad upset and annoyed Empty Re: I am a tad upset and annoyed Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:10 pm

mand

mand

awww chez i wish i could give you a hug so i will send you cyber ones xxxxx
take no notice of her, she is spiteful and childish and you are a much better person than her, and you are not fat a size 14 is nowhere near fat, try to keep your chin up xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

4I am a tad upset and annoyed Empty Re: I am a tad upset and annoyed Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:14 pm

welshmel

welshmel
forum promotor
forum promotor

sending u big hugs tooo xxxx
keep your chin up hun

5I am a tad upset and annoyed Empty Re: I am a tad upset and annoyed Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:23 pm

lanzachick83

lanzachick83
Admin
Admin

hey hunny i know we r chattin at the moment on msn but im sending u more hugs and support more than ever xxx

https://www.facebook.com/topic.php?topic=6695&post=23980&uid=5577

6I am a tad upset and annoyed Empty Re: I am a tad upset and annoyed Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:41 pm

pschofield

global moderator
global moderator

awe hunni dont let anyone get to u like that if she wants to be a cow then let herat the end of the day as someone said its her insecurity not urs. and from ur pic I think u look lovely

Paula
xxx

7I am a tad upset and annoyed Empty Re: I am a tad upset and annoyed Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:08 pm

cas

Admin
Admin

Awww big hugs hun.Dont let her get to you.Your a beter person than her.And like louise says she is insucure.You keep your chin up hun.And what i can see from your pic your lovely.

8I am a tad upset and annoyed Empty Re: I am a tad upset and annoyed Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:23 pm

Tina

Tina
Site owner
Site owner

aww big hugs hunnie yes very insecure as hard as it is try not to bite back they are waiting for a reaction dont give um what they want hun your better then they are you are very pretty dont let anyone make you believe any different all it proves is there have such sad lives we talk everyday sweety but more love comming your way im here for you anytime sweety xx

https://theladieslounge.forumotion.net

9I am a tad upset and annoyed Empty Re: I am a tad upset and annoyed Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:38 am

*Fiona*

*Fiona*

big hugs hun, hope your feeling brighter today Smile xxx

10I am a tad upset and annoyed Empty Re: I am a tad upset and annoyed Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:37 am

chez

chez
forum promotor
forum promotor

Thank you all for your support, in regards to my profile pic...i am just good at taking pics lol x

https://www.facebook.com

11I am a tad upset and annoyed Empty Re: I am a tad upset and annoyed Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:08 am

lillysmummy01

lillysmummy01
Admin
Admin

Big hugs hunni not much more i can say that others havent already said xxxxx

http://parent2parentchat.com

12I am a tad upset and annoyed Empty Re: I am a tad upset and annoyed Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:03 am

ShyDon

ShyDon

Awwwww bigs hugs sounds like there just tryin 2 make trouble try and ignore it, ppl like that aint worth it.
Ur def not fat if ur 14 esp after kids sounds like ut doin well with ur weight

Hope ur feelin btr kp ur chin up

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum