Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

HELP I NEED SLEEP

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1HELP I NEED SLEEP Empty HELP I NEED SLEEP Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:17 pm

pschofield

global moderator
global moderator

ok Ethan is now 10 months old and is still waking every night for a feed. now I know hes not blody hungry he has a bottle first thing next 3 yoghurts (the baby star ones) then a lunch, a dinner and weetabix and bottle for supper.

my other 2 slept all night from 6-8 weeks so whats happening???? how can I get him to stay asleep. He goes to sleep with little or no problems but he wont stay to sleep

Paula
xxx

2HELP I NEED SLEEP Empty Re: HELP I NEED SLEEP Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:23 am

lillysmummy01

lillysmummy01
Admin
Admin

I havent really got an answer as Lilly still often wakes at night and she is 16mths. But i know i read it (maybe supernanny) that if they wake for a bottle out of habbit if u slowly cut down the milk add more water slowly keep reducing it he may decide he doesnt just want to wake up for a bottle of water. Hope that helps a bit xx

http://parent2parentchat.com

3HELP I NEED SLEEP Empty Re: HELP I NEED SLEEP Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:18 pm

pschofield

global moderator
global moderator

thanks I did try giving him water at night but he woke up even more then Crying or Very sad

Paula
xxx

4HELP I NEED SLEEP Empty Re: HELP I NEED SLEEP Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:43 am

mand

mand

we had this trouble my youngest used to wake up every hour nearly and we tried everything to get her to sleep more but the only thing that worked was just leaving her,i had to go in hospital and because i wasnt there to give her the boob everytime she cried my oh just left her to cry every night he would go in every 10 mins or so to check on her but just refused to pick her up, after 3 nights of this she stopped waking up, she has slept through every night since ( unless she is ill)

5HELP I NEED SLEEP Empty Re: HELP I NEED SLEEP Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:36 pm

lanzachick83

lanzachick83
Admin
Admin

lillysmummy01 wrote:I havent really got an answer as Lilly still often wakes at night and she is 16mths. But i know i read it (maybe supernanny) that if they wake for a bottle out of habbit if u slowly cut down the milk add more water slowly keep reducing it he may decide he doesnt just want to wake up for a bottle of water. Hope that helps a bit xx

Spot on there hun i had to do that with jess was just waking out of habit so i started giving her water instead and now she only wakes once (she is 3 in july) ! xxx

https://www.facebook.com/topic.php?topic=6695&post=23980&uid=5577

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum