Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

teenagers 13+

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1teenagers 13+ Empty teenagers 13+ Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:29 pm

Tina

Tina
Site owner
Site owner

do you have a teenager how are they doing

https://theladieslounge.forumotion.net

2teenagers 13+ Empty dont know wat to do ? Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:37 am

suzy

hi everyone ,,my eldest is 18 and in my eyes has gone out of character .She meet a new bf last year and it has been a bit on and off with their relationship . Since she turned 16 she didnt seem the same old daughter anymore , she had been attending dance classes since the age of 7 years and it was her life , but decided to give it all up . Never did i have any trouble from her before this ,and it just seems that since then she has never been the same .We have always had a excellent relationship , but recently it has gone down hill . i have always been quite open with her and even went out over the past year to pubs and clubs etc . She has a very good job is doing really well as far as im awhere . Then i invited her bf round on new years eve and yes he is older than her at 27 and i did express my concerns , but didnt give her any pressure over it . I was not impressed by him as the night went on ,and infact found him very rude , and me being me had to state this , which obviously didnt go down to well , but i felt this was my home and it is called RESPECT !! .My daughter is such a lovley girl and has so much going for her and due to this confrontation on new years eve she did infact leave and is now leaving with this boyfriends sister, NOT THE BOYFRIEND !!. I AM SO WORRIED ABOUT HER ,and have heard rumours that she is pregant . She has been round once since , and gave me no respect at all , which isnt like her and left soon after arriving . She is very stubborn like her dad lol !! Its just a mess at the moment and im unsure on how to approach this situation without pushing her futher away . if anyone has any advice or experience of teenage girls it would be greatfully appreciated ,, as i love my daughter with all my heart and she is my life !!!

3teenagers 13+ Empty Re: teenagers 13+ Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:58 am

lillysmummy01

lillysmummy01
Admin
Admin

I dont really have any advice i'm afraid but i do think i'd ask about the pregnancy rumours. I have teenage boys and 2 step children step son 20 with his own baby step daughter 18.
I do find that as they are getting older they do tend to lose a lot of RESPECT for us, it does sound very much like her boyfriend seems to have a lot of influence over her. Not sure what to suggest other than to be there for her when she needs u as if these rumours are true she will really need her mum (sorry im no help) xxx

Always here if u need to talk things through tho x

http://parent2parentchat.com

4teenagers 13+ Empty thanku Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:03 am

suzy

i totally agree with u about boyfriend ,so thats why i am sitting on the fence a bit .!,, but yes she has denied rumours recently , but i will be monitoring situation .But cheers for the reply as it helps to hear other peeps views and as a parent u dont feel lke ur going mad lol xxxx

5teenagers 13+ Empty Re: teenagers 13+ Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:15 pm

lillysmummy01

lillysmummy01
Admin
Admin

well i'm always on and off the net so if u need to chat i'm around x

http://parent2parentchat.com

6teenagers 13+ Empty Re: teenagers 13+ Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:19 pm

suzy

thanku hun xxxx Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]