Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

March mates mand&welshmel

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1March mates mand&welshmel Empty March mates mand&welshmel Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:21 pm

cas

Admin
Admin

enjoy chatting Smile

2March mates mand&welshmel Empty Re: March mates mand&welshmel Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:51 am

welshmel

welshmel
forum promotor
forum promotor

good morning mandy .
hope all is well Smile

you up to much to day .

im going to do some washing all clean all house

3March mates mand&welshmel Empty Re: March mates mand&welshmel Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:42 am

mand

mand

hi mel Very Happy
we've just been shopping today so not really doing alot else reaally just the usual housework, my in laws are picking my eldest two up from school today as well so i don't even have to do the school run,which is good cause i can have an hour on here instead lol xxxxx

4March mates mand&welshmel Empty Re: March mates mand&welshmel Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:43 am

welshmel

welshmel
forum promotor
forum promotor

GLAD YOU HAVE A RELAXING DAY Very Happy

i done all house work and then went in to town for lunch with my mother in law . Very Happy got ryan 2 new jumpers fred perry .

so im relaxing to night Very Happy

5March mates mand&welshmel Empty Re: March mates mand&welshmel Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:08 am

mand

mand

hi hope youve had a good day, ive been to playgroup today with my youngest two, my friend came who i havnt seen in a few months she told me she is pregnant with baby no 5 Shocked i was shocked because she said she wasnt having any more lol but had a little accident, must admit though its made me really broody xxxx

6March mates mand&welshmel Empty Re: March mates mand&welshmel Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:16 am

welshmel

welshmel
forum promotor
forum promotor

hiya hun x
ive had a good day too went in to town shopping .and getting bits and bobs for my holidays .
and its frezzing here tonight ....

congrats to your friend .....
how many weeks is she bless her Very Happy

i got news too im preg as well im 3 weeks
im just waiting on midwife to come out soon i got to wait intill she phones x

7March mates mand&welshmel Empty Re: March mates mand&welshmel Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:36 pm

mand

mand

March mates mand&welshmel Congratulationss

congratulations im so pleased for you xxxxx Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
did the midwife get in touch with you? my friend is 9 weeks so shes just a bit further on than you, well they say things happen in threes and ive been told twice today that people r pregnant lol i wonder who the third will be ........

8March mates mand&welshmel Empty Re: March mates mand&welshmel Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:46 pm

mand

mand

hi mel hope youve had a good day xxxx

9March mates mand&welshmel Empty Re: March mates mand&welshmel Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:02 am

welshmel

welshmel
forum promotor
forum promotor

hiya hun
all is good this end thanks .... just haveing a lazy sunday to day ...

not heard from midwife as off yet .
as ill be 4 weeks wednesday so still early days yet Very Happy

10March mates mand&welshmel Empty Re: March mates mand&welshmel Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:04 pm

mand

mand

bet your dying to hear from the midwife, it makes it all seem more real doesnt it.
i took my daughter to a party this afternoon which she really enjoyed, it was in a big play area so she should sleep well tonight lol, my sister babysat the others but i didnt like it, im used to having the little ones with me i felt bare lol xx

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum