Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

was anyone a bsb fan back then?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1was anyone a bsb fan back then? Empty was anyone a bsb fan back then? Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:32 pm

~HaYlEy~

i was obsessed i still lvoe their music! saw them 3 times n nick was my fav! Wink

2was anyone a bsb fan back then? Empty Re: was anyone a bsb fan back then? Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:49 pm

chez

chez
forum promotor
forum promotor

I never used to be when i was younger but i quite like listening to their old stuff on you tube lol

https://www.facebook.com

3was anyone a bsb fan back then? Empty Re: was anyone a bsb fan back then? Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:39 am

*Fiona*

*Fiona*

I loved bsb lol cried when they got to number one! my fave was Nick too i loved him!

4was anyone a bsb fan back then? Empty Re: was anyone a bsb fan back then? Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:54 am

welshmel

welshmel
forum promotor
forum promotor

i cant say i dont like the music is ok

5was anyone a bsb fan back then? Empty Re: was anyone a bsb fan back then? Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:32 am

mand

mand

im going to sound really thick now...whos bsb? lol Embarassed Embarassed

6was anyone a bsb fan back then? Empty Re: was anyone a bsb fan back then? Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:42 am

welshmel

welshmel
forum promotor
forum promotor

BACK STREET BOYS Very Happy

7was anyone a bsb fan back then? Empty Re: was anyone a bsb fan back then? Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:48 am

mand

mand

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed of course thats what bsb tands for lol, no ive never really been a fan

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum