Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

what do u feed ur children on a daily basis

+2
chez
~HaYlEy~
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

~HaYlEy~

i need ideas coz my kids wont eat fruit n they only seem to live in sugary foods like choc bars crisps cereal bars etc n now charlie is following suit! Sad

chez

chez
forum promotor
forum promotor

I make a point of not buying crisps for the house or biscuits or sweets, simon gets them as a treat when he goes round the shop on a weekend.

We eat a lot of potatoes and pasta as we love pasta so i just experiment all the time with different ingrdients with the pasta. Simon doesnt love chips so thats a big plus.

https://www.facebook.com

~HaYlEy~

meal times aint too much bother its just lunch time Sad dont wanna cook pasta for lunch esp if they going to school lol

cas

Admin
Admin

chez wrote:I make a point of not buying crisps for the house or biscuits or sweets, simon gets them as a treat when he goes round the shop on a weekend.

We eat a lot of potatoes and pasta as we love pasta so i just experiment all the time with different ingredients with the pasta. Simon doesn't love chips so thats a big plus.
Kaden the same he would live of pasta.And loves yogurts. But what ever i make kaden eats.So hes having Shepard pie today

traceylou

traceylou
Admin
Admin

bailey eats anything thats put in front of him. liam is so fussy his diet is very limited ive tried everything to get him to eat more but it just dont work

lillysmummy01

lillysmummy01
Admin
Admin

Lilly eats just about anything that is dished up.

The boys do have cooked school meals now so i dont always know what they have but they do like jacket spuds and paninies (sp) so think they have them a fair bit.

Whe they took lunch boxes to school i always used to give them sandwiches, crisps yoghurt and every so often a choc biscuit.

Do your children like tinned fruit as u can get small tubs of that ideal for a lunch box and that counts as one of the 5 a day.

http://parent2parentchat.com

~HaYlEy~

erm no they hate tinned fruit they aint tired it but i asked them n they said eww i aint eatin it lol bloody kids!

Louise

Louise

Jessica eats pretty much anything.

She has a cooked lunch 3days a week.

When at home she'll get 2 squares of a sandwich, ricecakes, carrot sticks, cuecumber, grapes, apple, tomatoes etc etc. She'll get yogurts for pudding.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum