You are not connected. Please login or register

Tell Us About Your Marriage Proposal

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Tell Us About Your Marriage Proposal on Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:13 am

Gale Scheelar


Moderators
Moderators
Proposals can be ultra romantic or spur of the moment. Ladies I would love to hear about your special day.

View user profile

2 Re: Tell Us About Your Marriage Proposal on Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:40 am

cas


Admin
Admin
well mine was over the phone At 2 in the morning.All i got was will you marry me.I said yes and that was that.Saying that we were only 16 at the time.So i been engaged for nearly 17 years and still waiting to get married lol!

View user profile

3 thanks Cas on Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:13 am

Gale Scheelar


Moderators
Moderators
Good luck in the future-you have tremendous patience-he is a lucky guy

View user profile

4 Re: Tell Us About Your Marriage Proposal on Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:40 pm

cas


Admin
Admin
Gale Scheelar wrote:Good luck in the future-you have tremendous patience-he is a lucky guy
thankyou dont think we will ever get married now.Am happy they way we are.

View user profile

5 Re: Tell Us About Your Marriage Proposal on Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:49 pm

lol i got propsed to in asda at some godly hour of the nite.

his mum and dad were with us too

View user profile

6 Re: Tell Us About Your Marriage Proposal on Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:08 am

i got proposed to at 12.01am new years day last year he got down on one knee then we went out to buy a ring the next day Smile x

View user profile

7 Re: Tell Us About Your Marriage Proposal on Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:00 am

It was xmas and we were at my mums and once we had opened all the presents my b/f said are they all open? I said yeah then he said apart from this one! and handed me a small present as i opened it he got down on one knee and asked me. I said yes of course! lol turns out he had asked for my dads blessing too so he was in on it Very Happy
(oh i have to say the ring he gave me was one i had seen the first day i had moved to lanzarote before i met him so he had done his homework)!


_________________





[i] Natz x x x
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/topic.php?topic=6695&post=23980&uid=5577

8 marriage propasal on Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:02 pm

Gale Scheelar


Moderators
Moderators
lanzachick83 wrote:It was xmas and we were at my mums and once we had opened all the presents my b/f said are they all open? I said yeah then he said apart from this one! and handed me a small present as i opened it he got down on one knee and asked me. I said yes of course! lol turns out he had asked for my dads blessing too so he was in on it Very Happy
(oh i have to say the ring he gave me was one i had seen the first day i had moved to lanzarote before i met him so he had done his homework)!


Wow how romantic-thanks for sharing dear

View user profile

9 Re: Tell Us About Your Marriage Proposal on Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:46 pm

Gale Scheelar wrote:
lanzachick83 wrote:It was xmas and we were at my mums and once we had opened all the presents my b/f said are they all open? I said yeah then he said apart from this one! and handed me a small present as i opened it he got down on one knee and asked me. I said yes of course! lol turns out he had asked for my dads blessing too so he was in on it Very Happy
(oh i have to say the ring he gave me was one i had seen the first day i had moved to lanzarote before i met him so he had done his homework)!


Wow how romantic-thanks for sharing dear

ur welcome Very Happy


_________________





[i] Natz x x x
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/topic.php?topic=6695&post=23980&uid=5577

10 Re: Tell Us About Your Marriage Proposal on Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:27 am

welshmel

avatar
forum promotor
forum promotor
ill let u know when it happens xx


_________________
View user profile

11 Re: Tell Us About Your Marriage Proposal on Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:03 am

James asked me to marry him 2yrs after we'd first got together.

We had gone out for dinner that evening.

View user profile

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum