Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

finally i feel am getting somewhere

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1finally i feel am getting somewhere Empty finally i feel am getting somewhere Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:37 am

cas

Admin
Admin

Well I bumped into my hv when i was out shopping. And got talking about kaden and the way he is so shes going to speak to sure start.And get him referred to a consultant. So i will find out if there something wrong with him.Or its just the way he is. finally someone listen to me.

2finally i feel am getting somewhere Empty Re: finally i feel am getting somewhere Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:13 am

~HaYlEy~

awww thats a start hun, what does he do then?

3finally i feel am getting somewhere Empty Re: finally i feel am getting somewhere Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:49 am

cas

Admin
Admin

~HaYlEy~ wrote:awww thats a start hun, what does he do then?
He screems allday long hes never happy.Hes been like this since he was born.HE goes to surestart 2 times aweek to give me a break.HE can be good then he can just turn as quick.

4finally i feel am getting somewhere Empty Re: finally i feel am getting somewhere Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:53 pm

traceylou

traceylou
Admin
Admin

awww bless hun i hope they find out whats going on and u will get the help and support you need gl hu xx

5finally i feel am getting somewhere Empty Re: finally i feel am getting somewhere Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:16 am

pschofield

global moderator
global moderator

awe that must be so hard for u hun

paula
xxx

6finally i feel am getting somewhere Empty Re: finally i feel am getting somewhere Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:33 am

Louise

Louise

Hope you get something sorted.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum