Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

what type of parent are you

+4
pschofield
suzy
lillysmummy01
anth
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1what type of parent are you Empty what type of parent are you Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:55 am

anth

anth
Moderators
Moderators

i am a strict parent ,

2what type of parent are you Empty Re: what type of parent are you Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:00 pm

lillysmummy01

lillysmummy01
Admin
Admin

My teenagers would say im evil lol cos i'm strick and dont let them get away with much, but then i do know others stricter than me.
With Lilly being that she is still so tiny she does get away with a lot but then doesnt really understand although she is beginning to really understand the word no (but normally burst into floods of tears)

http://parent2parentchat.com

3what type of parent are you Empty Re: what type of parent are you Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:46 am

suzy

im strict lol , and believe in rules and regulations and setting boundarys with children . But i also have a good understanding of childrens feelings and i have a good listening ear , if they ever need to chat im always here for them. I have gone out with my kids to clubs and pubs ,, and been told im WICKED!!! LMAO . But i do believe a parent learns a new thing everyday and we cant always get it right , but we are always learning in life . xx Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

4what type of parent are you Empty Re: what type of parent are you Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:52 pm

pschofield

global moderator
global moderator

Im not sure really I try to be fair and I always give the kids a say in big decisions like when Marc moved in and when we got engaged and then when I was preg and so on I try to include them but many people do say I am toughon them in other ways so I dont really know tbh

Paula
xxx

5what type of parent are you Empty Re: what type of parent are you Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:35 pm

~HaYlEy~

i am too soft really i hate tellin them off but i will do it

with charlie who is 2 i should be stricter coz hes got me wrapped around his little finger now Sad

6what type of parent are you Empty Re: what type of parent are you Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:24 pm

chez

chez
forum promotor
forum promotor

Simon has ADHD which has only just been diagnosed and he is 7 now, so i guess i have just leart to be a strict mum to try and cope with him......but i am also a silly fun mum Smile

https://www.facebook.com

7what type of parent are you Empty Re: what type of parent are you Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:10 pm

traceylou

traceylou
Admin
Admin

im a real big mixture im not srict all the time but can be if needed im very soft and im a big kid at times xxx

8what type of parent are you Empty Re: what type of parent are you Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:36 pm

anth

anth
Moderators
Moderators

my kids used to claa me mrs gotty bags ,

9what type of parent are you Empty Re: what type of parent are you Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:05 am

welshmel

welshmel
forum promotor
forum promotor

id have to say im a soft mum .
due to my son haveing autism i dont like to keep on all the time . as hes got lack of speach its hard 4 him to tell me off
. so i understand his ways hes a loveing little lad and hes my little rock id not change him 4 the world . he got a few words so the first word he says is mam mam mam all the time Very Happy Very Happy so all in good time he might shout something else . he do say nan /and father / mum / hello /

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum